Sunday, March 6, 2011

Space Jam

Space. It's something few people think about on a regular basis. Maybe every once and a while when you watch a sweet space movie such as Space Jam (taking me back to the 90s) or Apollo 13. Nonetheless, for most, it seems so far away and out of reach. I honestly didn't think about the splendor and significance of space until  I met a few of the Air Force Academy guys.

These guys love space. In fact, they love space so much that they are a part of the Air Force Academy Space Club! In honor of their love for space my roommates, neighbors and I decided to host a super sweet space party! It was epic. This super sweet space night was filled with homemade space club t-shirts, nerds, rocket cookies, a viewing of October Sky and an awesome homemade apple pie (which doesn't really have anything to do with space but it was super good)! Yes, we embraced the nerd inside of us and had an awesome night. No need to explain the awesomeness. I think these pictures prove it...

Our sign: Warning not scientifically accurate

Cam, working hard on the awesome cookies!


 The solar system wall


The guys walked in with these sweet outfits on...


 The awesome roomies


The wonderful homemade pie Jordan and I made!

The Space club girls!

All of us!


Need I say more? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment