Monday, April 25, 2011

Bitter- Sweet

I can't believe we are at the end of the semester. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was flying into the Springs, scared out of my mind. The Lord has done a work this semester! It is hard to fully articulate all that I have learned in the past 4 months. However, I tried to capture a little bit in a slideshow.

Following up with my last post, God has taught me the huge importance of seeing the bigger picture. He has caused me to look around and see those He has placed there to encourage, edify and sharpen me. He has begun to show me the importance of taking a step back to take in the bigger picture and to gain His perspective instead of my own finite perspective.

I'll sum it up in one of my favorite quotes, " We are half-hearted creatures, feeling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered to u, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased". 


I hope y'all enjoy the slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment